D'CENT Wallet the World's First Biometric Crypto Wallet
Hello, crypto enthusiasts! Picking the best crypto wallet is the biggest problem for beginners and sometimes experts. There is always concern about the security of transactions and keeping your funds secure. Good news: D’CENT wallet launched the world’s first fingerprint wallet. I tested it myself to give an honest review and share my experience. Learn what a Dcent wallet is, which company is behind it, how it actually works, and whether it is reliable and secure. Also, know how to get a 30$ discount.
Here is the link to my YouTube video to learn more in detail and with a visual experience:
🎬 Dcent Biometric Hardware Wallet Review 2023: Step-by-Step Guide & Experiences shared, get $30 Off
What are Crypto Hardware Wallets?
Hardware crypto wallets are the best way to keep your crypto safe. They’re like little castles for your crypto coins, protecting them from hackers and thieves. Hardware crypto wallets store your private keys offline, making them much more secure than software wallets. There are a million pieces of hardware available right now. The best hardware wallets are the D’CENT wallet, Tangem wallet, Cypherock wallet, etc.
What is the D’CENT Wallet?
D’CENT Wallet is a hardware crypto wallet that stores your crypto coins offline so hackers can’t access them. It’s a cold wallet. You can easily use it even if you are a beginner, and it supports over 3000 different cryptocurrency tokens. Its a close source crypto wallet. If you’re serious about crypto security, you need a hardware wallet, and Dcent Wallet is one of the best on the market.
Currently, decent wallets operate with three wallets: software wallet, card wallet, and biometric wallet. In this blog, I’ll discuss the world’s first biometric wallet.
Let’s look at the company that is backing and behind D’CENT’s wallet.
The company IoTrust: Protecting the Digital World
IoTrust is a South Korean company that develops and provides digital security solutions. It was founded in 2017. It is famous for being the creator of the Decent Wallet in 2018. It is Korea’s No. 1 cryptocurrency wallet. It was awarded as a baby unicorn in June 2022, and the next step is to make it a true unicorn. Their goal is to ensure that everybody enjoys efficient and safe blockchain services.
Decent Biometric Crypto Wallet
The decent biometric wallet is a multi-chain wallet that supports more than 59 blockchains and 3000 tokens. You can see this through https://dcentwallet.com/SupportedCoin or take a look at the given screenshot to see if it supports your cryptocurrency or not.
Specification of a Biometric Hardware Wallet
Here is a detailed discussion of the specifications of the world’s first biometric crypto hardware wallet:
- Navigation button: It has navigation buttons to scroll up and down, with one OK button and a reverse button.
- USB port: It supports micro USB for charging. I did not like this because there should be a Type C charging port for convenient charging.
- Power button: You can see a power button to turn it on or off.
- Fingerprint sensor: The most important thing is a fingerprint sensor in the middle to control transactions. Funds will be transferred after fingerprinting you.
- OLED display: It also has a small screen, which shows an OLED display. It has a decent size of 1.1 inches, from which we can see transaction details to confirm.
- Bluetooth-supported: It also comes with Bluetooth. There is a blue light that indicates the connection with the mobile. Due to the Bluetooth feature, you do not need to worry about wires; simply connect them through it.
- Secure chip: This device comes with a secure chip; it is as secure as debit cards (such as Visa and Mastercard) and credit cards.
D’cent Crypto Wallet Overview and Interface
Let’s move toward the decent wallet app, what it looks like, and what it offers.
For step-by-step guidance on how to set up your Dcent wallet, click on Initial Setup and learn everything about setting up your d´cent wallet.
Here is a complete overview of the Dapp:
- Cryptocurrency portfolio: You can see your cryptocurrency portfolio, how many tokens you have, and what it is worth. Get all the details about your funds. Also, track down how many percent you have coins, just like Litecoins 10%, 1% BTC, etc.
- Easily transfer coins: Now you can easily transfer your coins or funds by ENS domain. When you write the sender’s address, it splits the address into several parts of four alphabetic words to cross-check the address. When you check it and click send, it will send all the information to your biometric wallet. You have to confirm it through your fingerprint, and after you confirm, it will be sent to that address.
To remove the risk of losing the funds after something happens to you, just add a second fingerprint of yours or another person’s fingerprint to it. So that after you, that person can access your coins. Remember to add a trustworthy person because that person will have access to your funds.
- NFTs support: Dcent also supports NFC management. You can easily see the NFC you are holding along with the pictures. That’s very convenient.
D’CENT wallet also has a bunch of apps integrated into it, through which you can easily buy cryptocurrency. But I wouldn’t recommend it because the prices are too high. I personally use exchanges such as Binance and MEXC to buy cryptocurrencies. After purchasing it, I easily transferred it into my hardware wallet.
Cons and Pros of a Biometric Crypto Wallet
The first thing I like most about this wallet is the fingerprint, which gives you the most convenient and secure way to transact. DECENT wallet also supports BIP 39, from where you can generate seed phrases, and it also supports passphrases. These are the most convenient ways to store key phrases. Actually, I like the OLED display to check everything and its chip, which is EAL5+ certified technology.
What I did not like about this wallet is that it is not open source. It may not concern others because the hackers can also see the code and identify loopholes. The next thing that I don’t like is that they only support 3200 coins, which is pretty little compared with others who offer 5,000 and even 10,000. They also don’t have IP verification, which means it is not water or dustproof.
However, it comes with a one-year warranty, and you can easily migrate your funds. If your device is broken, you can buy a new one, and your coins will be safe. There is no risk that, if you lose or break it, your funds will be safe. All the funds are not stored on this device. It is just security for your funds.
The Price for the Biometric Crypto Wallet
The price of the D’CENT wallet is $159 per device. But don’t worry; there is no need to worry about it. You can get up to a $30 discount from my voucher. Click on the link at http://jo.my/dcent-30usd-voucher to get the biggest discount on it. With my voucher, you can get a biometric crypto hardware wallet for just $129. So what are you waiting for? Buy a biometric wallet and secure your crypto assets.
But there is one more good news for you, if you buy a pack of two wallets through my link: https://jo.my/dcent-2x-99usd-voucher. Now you can get a discount of $99 with a price tag of $219 instead of $318.
Conclusion: Dcent Hardware wallet Review and Experiences
D’CENT Wallet is the best crypto wallet in 2023. It launched the world’s first biometric crypto hardware wallet. I tested it myself to give an honest review. I liked it because of its fingerprint sensor to highly secure the transaction. It supports Bluetooth, which means you do not have any wire or other way to connect it; also, by Bluetooth, it does not share seed phrases or Passphrases with the app. It supports EAL5+; I already discussed how secure it is. But there are some drawbacks; instead of those, this can be a good option for you.
The D’CENT Biometric Crypto Wallet is a cool wallet that keeps your crypto safe. It’s easy to use, supports a lot of coins, and has a fingerprint sensor to make sure no one else can access your funds.